Author: Brian Stephens
Why get preapproved for a loan before looking for a home?
why does everybody say I need to get preapproved before I look for a home? Here are three reasons you may want to consider. ….
Iron sharpens iron
Home Seller Tips
Lakeland, Florida is a vibrant city located in Polk County in central Florida. The city is known for its beautiful lakes, vibrant downtown, and great weather. If you’re interested in Lakeland, Florida real estate, here are some things you should know:
- Real estate market: Lakeland, Florida has a diverse real estate market with options ranging from historic homes in the downtown area to modern homes in the suburbs. The median home price in Lakeland is around $235,000, but prices can vary depending on the neighborhood and type of property.
- Neighborhoods: Lakeland has several unique neighborhoods, each with its own character and charm. Some popular neighborhoods include Lake Hollingsworth, Dixieland, Beacon Hill, and Grasslands.
- Amenities: Lakeland has a variety of amenities that make it an attractive place to live. The city has several parks and lakes for outdoor recreation, as well as cultural attractions like the Polk Museum of Art and the Florida Southern College Architectural District. There are also several shopping and dining options throughout the city.
- Transportation: Lakeland is conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando, making it easy to access major airports and attractions in those cities. The city also has its own regional airport and is located near several major highways.
- Real estate market trends: Lakeland, Florida has seen steady growth in its real estate market over the past few years. Demand for homes has increased, leading to rising home prices and a competitive market for buyers. However, the city remains affordable compared to other parts of Florida.
I am located in Lakeland, Florida, halfway between Tampa and Orlando and service all of Polk County, Florida.
Please reach out to me direct on my cell phone number or shoot me a text, I would like to connect with you to help me with all your real estate needs.
Cell phone to call or text: (863) 647-8600
And remember….. “Whether Sellin’ or Buyin’ you Gotta call Brian”.
If you’re interested in Lakeland, Florida real estate, it’s important to work with a local real estate agent who can help you navigate the market and find the right property for your needs
Listen to “11/21/2022” from Brian Stephens Real Estate Podcast on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/brian-stephens16/episodes/Top-10-Tips-for-New-Real-Estate-Agents-e1r3oj6/11212022-a8thcag
When we say we have faith- we have to put weight on that on which we are placing our faith in. Otherwise we only have hope.
Faith requires more of us than many of us are willing to surrender. We like to be comfortable. I know I do. It’s easy and predictable.
When Jesus asks us to step out of the boat, that’s when we have to stare at him and lock in. It’s got to be you Jesus or this isn’t going to go well. Help me Jesus! 🙏🏻
And He does! Miracles happen and God is glorified. We can’t take any of the credit and He gets the glory!
Step out today and watch God work!!!
As we start our new chapter at EXP Realty I am reminded that we are to always put our hope and faith in God. These new beginnings help us to lean into Jesus even more.
This has been a several month process but as we prayed about it we know great things are ahead. Stretching and growing are part of the process and this is never easy. When we step out in faith then we can see God move. Even when we don’t know what’s on the other side of the water.
Keeping our eyes on Jesus we will be just fine!
God is on the Move
God is on the move everywhere, are you?
It seems that when I am praying with anticipation and expectancy that my eyes are open and anxious to see God move.
When we step out in faith and pray for miracles to happen, do we really expect to witness them? I would say yes!
We have to seek Jesus and his face- when we do we have prepared our heart to look for Gods hand to move!
I am reminded that each day is a gift from God and we are not promised tomorrow. I want to value each and every day with God and others I love!